🎃 Spicy Pumpkin Soup Recipe
Spicy Pumpkin Soup
You will need:
- 1 medium pumpkin
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 onion, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 red chili, deseeded and chopped
- 4 cups vegetable broth
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Fresh parsley for garnish
- Start by preheating your oven to 375°F (190°C).
- Cut the pumpkin into halves, remove the seeds and place it on a baking sheet. Drizzle with 1 tablespoon of olive oil.
- Roast the pumpkin in the oven for about 45 minutes or until it's soft and easily pierced with a fork.
- While the pumpkin is roasting, heat the remaining olive oil in a large pot over medium heat. Add the chopped onion, garlic, and chili. Sauté until the onion is soft and translucent.
- Once the pumpkin is done, scoop out the flesh and add it to the pot. Stir well to combine with the onion, garlic, and chili.
- Add the vegetable broth to the pot. Bring the mixture to a boil, then reduce the heat and let it simmer for about 20 minutes.
- Use a blender or immersion blender to puree the soup until it's smooth. If the soup is too thick, add a bit more broth or water.
- Season the soup with salt and pepper to taste.
- Serve the soup hot, garnished with fresh parsley.
This soup can be stored in the refrigerator for up to a week, or in the freezer for up to three months. You can also adjust the spiciness by adding more or less chili.
Embrace the cozy comfort of fall with our Spicy Pumpkin Soup recipe. This heart-warming dish is not only delicious, but also aligns perfectly with your paleo diet. Packed with the goodness of fresh pumpkin, aromatic herbs, and a hint of spice, it's sure to become a staple in your meal rotation.
One of the key ingredients in this soup is pumpkin, a versatile vegetable that's rich in vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants. It's a great choice for those following a paleo diet, thanks to its low calorie content and high fiber content. If you're a fan of pumpkin, why not explore other creative ways to use this wonderful vegetable? Check out these creative mini pumpkin painting ideas for some inspiration.
Our Spicy Pumpkin Soup recipe also incorporates the robust flavors of onion, garlic, and red chili. These ingredients not only add a kick to the soup but also offer numerous health benefits. If you're interested in exploring more soup recipes, take a look at this global journey through the tastes and textures of soup.
Preparing this soup is a breeze, especially if you're familiar with the convenience of paleo crockpot recipes. If you're new to the world of crockpot cooking, our one-stop guide to paleo crockpot recipes is a great place to start. It's packed with tips and tricks to help you prepare hassle-free dinners.
Whether you're a seasoned paleo enthusiast or just starting your journey, this Spicy Pumpkin Soup recipe is a must-try. It's a testament to the fact that healthy eating doesn't have to be boring or complicated. So, why wait? Grab your apron, gather your ingredients, and get ready to whip up a batch of this flavorful soup.
And remember, if you're looking for more paleo-friendly recipes, tips, and advice, Paleo Meals Direct is your go-to resource. Stay tuned for more delicious, healthful, and easy-to-follow recipes.