🥕 Roasted Vegetables Recipe
You will need:
- 2 cups of mixed vegetables (carrots, bell peppers, zucchini, and broccoli)
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil
- 1 teaspoon of sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon of black pepper
- 1 teaspoon of dried herbs (rosemary, thyme, or oregano)
- Preheat your oven to 425 degrees Fahrenheit (220 degrees Celsius).
- Chop the vegetables into bite-sized pieces.
- Place the chopped vegetables in a large bowl.
- Drizzle the vegetables with olive oil, then sprinkle with sea salt, black pepper, and dried herbs.
- Toss the vegetables until they are evenly coated with the oil and seasonings.
- Spread the vegetables out on a baking sheet in a single layer.
- Roast the vegetables in the preheated oven for 25-30 minutes, or until they are tender and lightly browned.
- Serve the roasted vegetables hot, or let them cool and store in the refrigerator for later use.
Feel free to use any vegetables you like in this recipe. Root vegetables like carrots and parsnips may take a bit longer to roast than softer vegetables like bell peppers and zucchini.
Embrace the simplicity and wholesomeness of our Roasted Vegetables recipe, a delightful addition to your paleo meal repertoire. This dish is not only bursting with vibrant colors but is also packed with essential nutrients that your body craves. It's the perfect side dish for your favorite paleo protein or as a hearty main course for those seeking a lighter, plant-based meal.
One of the joys of this recipe is its versatility. Feel free to explore a variety of vegetables to suit your palate. Perhaps you're a fan of root vegetables or maybe you prefer the sweetness of bell peppers. Whatever your preference, this recipe is a canvas for your culinary creativity. If you're looking for more plant-based inspiration, check out these great plant-based recipes.
Not only is this dish easy to prepare, but it's also a fantastic way to make use of any leftover vegetables you have in the fridge. And if you're wondering what to do with the leftovers from this recipe, we've got you covered. Visit our FAQ on how to use leftover roasted vegetables for some creative ideas.
But the magic of this recipe doesn't stop at the dinner table. Roasted vegetables can also be transformed into a variety of other dishes. For instance, why not try incorporating them into a spicy vegetarian pasta? If you're intrigued, you can find the recipe here.
Finally, if you're looking to add a tangy twist to your veggies, why not try pickling them? Pickling can be a fun and rewarding process, and it's easier than you might think. Check out these easy and delicious pickling recipes to get started.
Whether you're a seasoned paleo enthusiast or just starting your journey, our Roasted Vegetables recipe is a testament to the fact that eating healthy doesn't mean compromising on flavor. So, go ahead and give it a try. We're sure you'll love it!