🐟 Grilled Salmon with Lemon and Dill Recipe
Grilled Salmon with Lemon and Dill
You will need:
- 4 salmon fillets
- 2 lemons
- Fresh dill
- Olive oil
- Salt and pepper
- Start by preheating your grill to medium heat.
- Rinse the salmon fillets and pat them dry.
- Drizzle olive oil over the salmon fillets and season them with salt and pepper.
- Slice the lemons and place a couple of slices on each fillet.
- Sprinkle fresh dill over the salmon fillets.
- Place the salmon fillets on the grill, skin side down, and cook for about 6-8 minutes.
- Flip the salmon fillets and grill for another 3-4 minutes or until the fish flakes easily with a fork.
- Serve the grilled salmon with additional lemon slices and fresh dill on top.
Be careful not to overcook the salmon as it can become dry. It's better to undercook it slightly as it will continue to cook from the residual heat after being removed from the grill.
Embark on a culinary journey with our Grilled Salmon with Lemon and Dill recipe. This dish is not only a feast for your taste buds but also a testament to the simplicity and versatility of the paleo diet. With its rich omega-3 content, salmon is a staple in many health-conscious diets, including paleo. The combination of fresh dill and zesty lemon beautifully complements the natural flavors of the salmon, creating a meal that's both nutritious and delicious.
Grilling the salmon adds a smoky dimension to the dish that's hard to resist. However, achieving the perfect grilled salmon requires a bit of finesse. The key is to not overcook it, as it can become dry. A good rule of thumb is to slightly undercook the salmon, as it will continue to cook from the residual heat after being removed from the grill. For more tips on how to avoid overcooking your seafood, check out our seafood reheating guide.
While this recipe is perfect as is, you can always experiment with different sauces to add an extra layer of flavor. For some inspiration, take a look at these must-try sauces for salmon lovers. If you're feeling adventurous, why not try incorporating salmon into a stir-fry? Our stir-fry guide can show you how.
For those observing Lent, this grilled salmon recipe is an excellent choice. It's light, flavorful, and adheres to dietary restrictions. Need more paleo meal ideas for the Lent season? Visit our FAQ page for more suggestions.
In conclusion, whether you're a seasoned paleo enthusiast or just starting your journey, our Grilled Salmon with Lemon and Dill recipe is a great addition to your repertoire. It's proof that eating healthy doesn't mean sacrificing flavor. So fire up the grill and enjoy!